Friday, January 8, 2010

Hello World

Hello World

Finally: Yet Another Eclipse Blog! I will try this time to not let this blog become yet another zombi blog. I've use to blog about the Java Development Tooling and Platform Text back in the days when I worked as an active eclipse committer at IBM and I actually enjoyed writing blogs.  But writing good blogs is time consuming and with customers on your back and milestones ahead writing blogs is never a priority. But this time everything is going to be different, promised;-)

In this blog I'd like to write about the stuff we do with Eclipse here at Comerge, the company I work for. At the moment we use Eclipse as a tool to develop Java code (what else:-) . We create GWT frontends and use the JDT to code that stuff. We also use the Eclipse Rich Client platforms to build applications for our customers. We also maintain and develop Aranea and its Java port. We are using Open Architecture Ware there. Then we also develop and maintain Origo and its Mylyn Origo connector. And in the spare time which I unfortunately don't have anymore I also work on another RCP: The Evolution Player.

I hope this will give me enough topics to blog about. Of course I'll try to blog only about stuff which is of interest to most of you.

Benno

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers